Please read carefully! This is important for a great experience with Eliel. By placing an order with Eliel you agree to these terms.
PLACING AN ORDER
- The customer will designate one person to be the main contact for the design process.
- All orders require a $1000 deposit to begin the artwork process.
- The client is responsible for providing all logos and design elements in vector files usually ending in .ai.
- Eliel offers onsite design services and all art time is billed at $60 per hour.
- Eliel will provide each client a standard color chart on our fabric and the client is responsible for choosing desired colors.
- If the client does not see a color in our extensive offering, then Eliel can create a custom color. The minimum cost for this service is 4 hours of art time at $60 per hour, or $240. Additional time spent perfecting the color match is billed at $60 per hour and is billed hourly.
- A Production Proof is a portion of your design that is printed on fabric for final approval. The fee for this proof is $40 for any orders that total under $4,000. Orders over $4,000 will receive a Production Proof automatically at no charge.
- Logos and design elements that don’t meet print quality standards may require additional art time.
- Customer is responsible for approval of spelling and/or grammar on all artwork.
- Eliel will not alter any logos once received. Customer is responsible for providing all correct logos.
- Customer is responsible for receiving permission for use of all logos and/or copyrighted material used in the design.
- Customer agrees to pay for the entire order before shipment.
- Customer agrees to pay shipping costs and sales tax if applicable in California.
- Once the order is finalized an estimated delivery date will be given.
- A finalized order consists of:
- Artwork sign off.
- Approval of the Production Proof, if applicable.
- 50% deposit based on total quantities for Bulk Orders, or
- Meeting required minimums in the Team Store.
- The minimum quantity for all custom gear is ten (10) per style, except Speedsuits which have a minimum of 6, and a total overall value of $2000.
- Once the 10 piece minimum is met on a gender specific item, e.g. Women’s Rincon Jerseys, the client may order the same men’s style, Men's Rincon Jerseys, at a minimum of 4 pieces. Combining the totals of the different genders does not qualify.
BULK ORDER POLICIES
- A deposit of $1000 is required to start the order process.
- Once artwork is finalized, and final order quantities determined, the customer pays the balance of the 50% deposit of the estimated total.
- Quantity discounts or other discounts will be applied on the Final Invoice of the order.
- The customer has 24 hours to edit any bulk order. After 24 hours only additions to the order are accepted and the amount may affect the estimated delivery date.
- Eliel will provide a final production order for customer signature.
- Bulk orders to do qualify for individual sorting or shipping services. This service is available to Team Store clients only.
- Bulk orders not paid within 30 days of order completion are subject to a fees of 1.5% per month.
TEAM STORE POLICIES
- Eliel provides the online Team Store as service to the person who is managing the order. The Team Store reduces the hassle of order and payment collection, but does not in any way remove or reduce the requirement of meeting the minimum quantities required for production.
- A deposit of $1000 is required to start the order process. The deposit is used for design fees, or any other fees incurred for not meeting required minimums, etc.
- For orders using the online Team Store, the remaining portion of your deposit, minus art fees, or additional fee, etc. is returned when the full order ships.
- Team Stores are to remain open for a maximum of 10 days.
- If after 10 days the client has yet to reach the requirement minimums in the Team Store, the client has the option for one 4-day extension to reach the quantity minimums. If at the end of the 4 day extension the quantities are still not met, the team has the option to purchase any items needed to meet the required minimums, or will be a assessed the additional processing fee to move the order into production.
- The processing fee for not reaching the minimums on any items is equal to 50% of the full price of the numbers of items the order is short. e.g. If the Team Store collects just 6 orders of the required 10, the team will be charged of fee of 50% of the full price of the remaining 4 items. This fee will be deducted from the $1000 deposit at the time the store closes. Any additional amount due shall be billed and subject to Eliel’s Policy for Collections.
- All fees, including artwork and processing fees, must be paid in full prior to production of the orders within a Team Store.
- Team Stores fees are $300 per store per order.
- Team Store fee includes the individual sorting and packing of all items, but do not include the shipping fees.
- Individual team members will be charged for their orders at the time of placing the order.
- Individual team members will pay all shipping and applicable sales tax for their order.
- All team store sales are final; no exchanges or returns are allowed. No changes are allowed to an order once it is placed by a team member.
- All Eliel published minimums must be met for each garment placed in a team store.
- If an item is placed in a Team Store, but that item has zero orders, it can be removed from the order and no fees will be assessed.
- Once an item is purchased from a Team Store it is subject to meeting the minimum required quantities, and all fees associated.
- Team Stores will not be built and cannot be opened until the all artwork is approved.
- Design fees are $60.00 per hour.
- Each revised art proof will have the accumulated art time billed.
- Customer agrees to pay 50% of the full published price, of any item for the quantity short of the minimum required for that item, for which minimum quantities have not been reached in a Team Store. An authorized credit must be kept on file for all potential Team Store fees.
- For all orders over $4000 the client is provided a production proof for a final approval of colors and design. For orders under $4000, the client may purchase the proof for $40.
SALES KITS AND FIT KITS
- The Eliel Sales Kit is available prior to order placement. The Sales Kit contains most Eliel styles and is used to assess the quality of the gear and determine styles.
- Sales Kits require a $500 credit card authorization.
- Eliel Fit Kits are available only after an order is placed and initial $1000 deposit is paid. A credit card authorization of $200 per fit kit style is required.
- Missing Fit Kit items will be charged full MSRP.
- Shipping of Eliel Fit Kits is complimentary and we provide a free return label.
- We request all Sales Kit and Fit Kits are shipped back to the Eliel studio within 10 days of estimated delivery to the client, unless an agreed upon extension has been previously discussed.
- All orders must be completed within one year of initial deposit date. Any orders not completed within one year of initial deposit date will be cancelled and result in loss of any deposit placed on the order.
- An order can be cancelled up to the final artwork approval.
- All order cancellations must be in writing and are effective upon Eliel’s receipt.
- Upon receipt of written cancellation Eliel will assess all accrued art and service fees and return remain portion of the deposit to the client within 7 business days by original payment method.
- All deposit refunds are subject to customer’s prior return of any outstanding Fit Kits or Sales Kits.
- Sums not paid Eliel in a timely fashion shall bear interest at 18% per annum compounded monthly.
- Customer agrees to pay all Eliel’s costs of collection, including attorneys’ fees.
- All returned checks subject to fee of $50.00.