A superior piece of outerwear to keep any rider prepared for the elements. Wind protection, layered warmth, and additional storage pockets provide ideal utility for a long day in the saddle.
The Palomar Vest was made to be a multi-season all-rounder essential piece of gear for your complete apparel system. The mid weight 3 layer fabric construction includes a wind and water repellent stretch membrane that gives great protection from the elements, stretches for a great fit, and rolls up to fit in a jersey pocket. Outer pockets offer easy reach for essentials like a phone or nutrition for days when the vest stays on longer than the morning chill. Structured with room for layering makes this an essential timeless, versatile piece.
Max is 6’ 1” / 160 lbs and wears size S.
Relaxed Fit - Men’s
- Crafted in California
- Eliel Relaxed Fit
- Triple-layered stretch fabric
- Exterior fabric layer with durable water repellant finish
- Ultra-thin membrane with high level of transpiration and resistance to water
- Lightly brushed backing to trap and dissipate heat
- Mesh back panel to prevent overheating
- Two-way separating locking zipper for controlled venting in either direction
- Full length zipper flap provides additional weather protection
- Positioned for easy entry
- Eliel No-Sag Structure keeps gear in place
- Waist gripper keeps vest in place
- Reflective trim for visibility
- UPF 50+ Sun Protection
ColdNeed to make a return?