Men's Del Dios Bib Short 9.5"
The Del Dios Bib is a masterful combination of fit, form and function. Sparing no expense and starting with fit and form, this Bib is born of proprietary materials developed with a mill in Northern Italy known for its ability to incorporate human physiology and science into world-class fabrics. The discerning cyclist seeking innovative performance-enhancing gear will find exactly what they're looking for.
Race Fit - Men’s
- Crafted in California
- High-density compressive fabric
- optimal mix of muscle support and comfort
- high-opacity prevents see through
- holds chamois in place to prevent chafing
- Anatomically cut to move with the body in riding position
- Proprietary woven nylon-based fabric that was developed with performance compression for long rides in mind.
- Technologically advanced yarn creates an ergogenic fabric that reflects heat energy back to the body to promote micro blood circulation, reducing lactic acid build up and improving oxygen transfer thus supporting the leg muscles during long/hard pedaling sessions.
- Gripper zones knitted into the cuffs feature a polyurethane thread woven into the performance compression fabrics. The grip is activated as skin temperature rises and makes them easy to put on and take off, while staying securely in place during the ride.
- Strap System
- Laser cut straps lay flat and are perfectly positioned on the center of the shoulder, secured by the upper back apex inset panel.
- Open back bib structure allows more skin to interact with the advanced Del Dios jersey fabric for advanced wicking and cooling.
- 9.5" Inseam on medium short version, scaled according to size
- Reflective trim for visibility
- 50+ UPF
Men's Pop Up Fit Guide
CYCLING PAD BY ELASTIC INTERFACE
4 density Construction with Hybrid Cell System: Perfect for extra-long distance rides.
Maximum breathability with the Air Mapping System: perforated materials and surfaces lower skin temperature and reduce moisture.