Each piece of Eliel gear is made of high performance European fabrics and should be taken care of per the instructions below. Following these instructions will prolong the life and performance of your Eliel gear for years down the road.
- Always read the care label before washing.
- Close all zippers and turn the garment inside out.
- Hand or machine wash on the regular cycle in Cool or Cold water.
- Do not use fabric softener. This will reduce the ability of the fabric to wick and perform for you.
- Hang dry or dry flat. Do not tumble dry with heat in the dryer.
Sweat & Care
Sweat and especially anti-perspirant break down clothing, this is inevitable while riding in your Eliel garment. When preparing for a ride we ask that you are careful with anti-perspirant. Sweat stains or hardening of areas around the underarm may be caused by anti-perspirant, the sweat itself, even diet plays into the type of acidic sweat. Anti-perspirant will accelerate this breakdown. Sweat and anti-perspirant should be washed off as soon as possible following a ride. The longer the garment is unwashed, the more likely the staining caused by the chemicals in anti-perspirant.