Women's Palomar Jacket
A superior piece of outerwear to keep any rider prepared for the elements. Wind protection, layered warmth, and additional storage pockets provide ideal utility for a long day in the saddle.
The Palomar jacket was made to be a multi-season all-rounder piece of outerwear for your complete apparel gear system. The mid-weight 3-layer fabric construction includes a wind and water repellent stretch membrane that gives great protection from the elements and a comfortable fit on chilly longer days in the saddle. Outer pockets offer additional storage and easy reach for essentials like a phone or nutrition. This is your essential jacket.
Eileen is 5’ 8” / 133 lbs and wears size S.
Race Fit - Women’s
- Crafted in California
- Eliel Relaxed Fit
- Triple-layered fabric
- Exterior fabric layer with durable water repellant finish
- Ultra-thin membrane with high level of transpiration and resistance to water
- Lightly brushed backing for comfort and insulation
- Mesh back panel to prevent overheating
- Two-way separating locking zipper for controlled venting in either direction
- Full length zipper flap for additional weather protection
- Positioned for easy entry
- Eliel No-Sag Structure keeps gear in place
- Waist gripper keeps jacket in place
- Reflective trim for visibility
- UPF 50+ Sun Protection