Del Dios represents Eliel's highest performance cycle gear. Designed for your fastest days when you want it all perfectly dialed!
The Del Dios Jersey utilizes an adaptive fabric technology that transfers heat and sweat away from your body, allowing sweat evaporation and the deposit of salt and minerals on the outside, away from your skin. Quick to dry and chafe-resistant. Pro Tour riders don't have it this good.
Del Dios Technical Features
• Crafted in California
• Eliel Race Fit
• Thermo optimized fabric system
- Micro structured surface which acts as a spacer between the skin and jersey for extra breathability
- Smart temp finish for adaptive regulation of body temperature
- Side panels with visible woven air channels with cooling yarn provides additional temperature regulation and comfort
- Proprietary Eliel 3D textured woven fabric on sleeves and shoulders is wind-tunnel tested and aero-optimized
• Low-profile, tapered collar
• Longer length aerodynamic sleeves
• Laser-cut sleeve hem for comfort and weight reduction
• Full-length locking zipper for controlled venting
• Laser cut silicone grip hem in front is ultralight and lays flat. The back hem gripper is for strength and stability
• Zipper garage at hem protects bibs
- Positioned and tapered for easy entry
- Eliel No-Sag Structure keeps gear in place
- Zip-pocket for securing valuables
• Reflective trim for visibility
• UPF 50+ Sun Protection
The Del Dios line uses several proprietary fabrics to meaningfully reduce rider drag, withpronounced benefits at speeds ranging from 25km/h to 50km/h. The woven fabric positioned at the point of delamination of the air flow (the arms and shoulders) creates air turbulence on the surface of the rider, keeping the airflow attached to the body for longer, resulting in a smaller
vortex left behind the rider. A smaller vortex means less drag.