ELIEL GRAVEL TEAM
WHY DO WE RIDE BIKES?
To Push Ourselves to the Limit of Human Performance
Commune with Nature and Explore the Great Outdoors
Develop Kinship, Community, and Camaraderie
ABOUT THE GRAVEL TEAM
Gravel cycling epitomizes the pursuit of adventure and pushing one's limits. Who dares to race, let alone conquer, 200 miles of rugged terrain? Gravel riders, of course! Embark on unparalleled experiences with your companions, venturing into the wild on your bikes. At Eliel, we understand that cycling is a communal endeavor, thriving within a tight-knit community of athletes fueled by an insatiable hunger for adventure.
Our mission with Team TRLT (The Road Less Traveled) is to foster a friendly and supportive sense of community within the competitive realm of gravel events. Eliel is setting the standard for fun and success in gravel riding via quality apparel, top-tier coaching assistance, professional expertise, and camaraderie. Our brand ambassadors, driven by a shared passion for excellence and the joys of gravel riding, lead the charge while embracing collaboration with our team.
Eliel is pushing innovation and distinction within gravel cycling. From seasoned pros to those embarking on their first gravel journey, there's a place for every enthusiast within our ranks. Join Team TRLT and gain access to the pinnacle of technological advancement, performance, comfort, durability, and aesthetics in cycling apparel.
Prepare to conquer new horizons, push your boundaries, and revel in unforgettable moments on the trail. With Eliel at your side, excellence is not just a goal – it's an expectation.
Join Our Ride.
WHAT IT TAKES TO BECOME A MEMBER!
- The desire to be part of a group which enjoys spending time on dirt and shares your passion for bikes
- $310 membership (which includes)
- Exclusive Team Kit (in season on-boarding: Laguna Seca Jersey + Laguna Seca Bib + Socks)
- Member Discount on Eliel Retail Product
- Early Access to Product and Limited-Edition Product
- Access to Brand Partners
- Team Rides (both in the real world and digitally via Zwift)
- Access to Training Programs
- Event Meet Ups
- Behind the Scenes Access and Testing Opportunities
- Private Team Community Boards
- Most importantly: The need to add a bit more FUN to your daily life!