We've packed it with pockets.
Some big. Some hidden. Big enough to carry a phone, a map, a vest, and enough food for your forgetful friend. And small pockets to carry your key fob, or an extra gel, or a library card. (Hey, we make no assumptions about what you call epic.)
And it's not just about carrying stuff. It's also about performance.
We use a high-density compressive fabric for long-term support on those epic rides.
We designed it for the riding position; not the standing around talking about riding position. And reflective trim just for an extra safety note for rides that run late.
Cargo Bib Tech Features
• Crafted in California
• High-density compressive fabric -
- optimal mix of muscle support and comfort
- high-opacity prevents see through
- holds chamois in place to prevent chafing
• Anatomically cut to move with the body in riding position
• Carbon mesh waist and back upper
- heat dissipation
- bacteriostatic prevents odor
- additional protection from harmful UV-A and UV-B exposure
• Laser-cut straps lay flat
- Exterior cargo pockets on both legs
- Rear mesh bib pockets positioned for easy entry
• Silicone woven leg grippers
• 11"" Inseam on medium, scaled up or down according to size
• 8"" Inseam on medium, scaled according to size(WOMEN'S SKU)
• Reflective trim for visibility
• UPF 50+